Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Soccer games.

The kids had their first soccer games on Saturday. Unfortunately my camera malfunctioned and I couldn't get any pictures. It was just as well. The wind was blowing so hard I probably couldn't have gotten any good ones.

Katie's game was at 9 in the morning. The conditions outside were not the best for soccer, but the girls did really well. We had a couple that almost went in the goal, but the wind took it in another direction. They ended up losing by two I think. They are getting better though!

Joe's team is still pretty young. They really struggled with the wind and dirt getting in their eyes. Ben almost scored three times, but again the wind was so strong it pushed them out. Anna is doing so much better this season, however we still think she would rather play with the grass then go after the ball! All of them have improved a bunch so I know we will win one next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment